Friday, January 26, 2018

Epic Academy

I am so excited to be invited to be an Community Manager/Mentor for Epic Academy.  You might be thinking "Epic what?"  Epic Academy is an online, self-paced professional development opportunity for teachers in our district.  I have been an active member of the Epic community for about a year now.  During that time, I have been able to earn CEU's for the online training and I have participated in.  I have earned 14 badges (which are listed below), 19 achievements, and 3 rewards.  Epic Academy is broken down into bite-sized learning, called Quests.  When a user completes a Quest series, they earn a digital badge.  You also, get an actual badge to proudly display on your EPIC EDUCATOR banner. (see pic below)  I am so excited to be asked to be a mentor for new users because I am very passionate about the program and I want support other teachers as they begin their journey on EPIC. 

My Badges:
Google Docs
Pinterest
Twitter
Youtube
Google Sheets
Digital Formative Assessment
SAMR
Game Based Learning
Google Slides
Coding
Skype
Google Apps
Google Forms


No comments:

Post a Comment