Monday, May 7, 2018

My Why.....

If you are a teacher..... Y'all..... Please watch this video and get your tissues ready!  


This time of year it is easy to lose sight of our why?  Why did we become a teacher?  Why won't these kids behave?  Why won't they just do their best?  I said today to my husband and coworker...
I'm over this school year.  

We probably all have students in our class that remind us of Arthur.  The kid who nobody loves, nobody looks after, they kid who gets left behind.  But then, you come along and he latches onto you.  You love him, nurture him, discipline him, and refuse to leave him behind.  

When I saw this today, it gave me encouragement to finish strong with my group of students and to make this last month the best month of the school year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment